24-Hour Skilled Nursing Care
Skilled nursing care involves trained licensed professionals who perform services that are needed either temporarily due to a recent illness or surgery and some long-term care patients. Skilled nursing services may be needed if you require:
- Round-the-clock nursing care
- Assistance with meals, personal hygiene, medications and mobility.
- More help than the family or present caregiver can provide or the senior can no longer live at home.
Our nursing staff has extensive experience and is equipped to handle high levels of care including more complex cases such as:
- Cardiac Recovery
- Stroke Recovery
- Orthopedic Recovery such as hip or knee replacements
- Dialysis Patients
- Wound Care- see more details below on our dedicated Wound Care Team
Early and late stage dementia patients are welcome providing they are not a wandering risk or exhibit erratic behavior, which would require a secure unit. We would be happy to evaluate and recommend other accommodations if necessary.
Lincoln Park Manor is a certified Medicare facility. Medicare covers up to 100 days of your stay if you continue to meet their requirements. For more details on insurance coverage, visit our Financial Planning section or click here.
Contact our Admissions Director, Ann Wittoesch to schedule a free consultation
Have a Question now? Try Live Chat
Visit Medicare.gov/NursingHomeCompare to get a complete guide on local nursing home ratings and helpful checklists.